WELCOME

Welcome! Whether you stumbled upon my blog or came here for a purpose, I sincerely hope you enjoy your visit. I have new digital scrapbooking freebie Word Art all the time, so please check back often.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Spring Word Art

My first post! I'm happy to share with you some freebie word art that I made for some layouts I did this week. Since we're getting ready to move into summer soon, I had to scrap my spring pics - hence, some Spring Word Art. I CT for Nicole at NBK proudly presents... and will have some exciting news and more to share later in the week. Stay tuned.....Click on the preview to download the word art and have a great week.



.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Pattycakes said...

Thank you so much for sharing this wordart!! :)