WELCOME

Welcome! Whether you stumbled upon my blog or came here for a purpose, I sincerely hope you enjoy your visit. I have new digital scrapbooking freebie Word Art all the time, so please check back often.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Freebie July 4th Word Art

Well, finally, the weather is cooperating and I'm getting so much gardening done! I'm trying a new landscape fabric to control the weeds; it seems all I do is keep up with the weeds -- and sometimes they win! Just around the corner is Independence Day so I've made some Word Arts you may be able to use for your lo's. Until next time - Happy Scrapping........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Fourth of July - Red, White, and Blue post on Jul. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for shaaring.