WELCOME

Welcome! Whether you stumbled upon my blog or came here for a purpose, I sincerely hope you enjoy your visit. I have new digital scrapbooking freebie Word Art all the time, so please check back often.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Freebie Strawberry Twinkle Frame Cluster

I've been battling with a virus and still haven't won yet, but I'm persistent. I thought I'd give more inspiration for NBK's "Strawberry Twinkle" kit and a freebie frame cluster will be at the end of this post.

And, now, for your freebie -- enjoy! I'll have another freebie later this week, so check back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Missty said...

Very sweet, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).